- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Bag (10oz) mixed salad greens
- 1 ½ pkg (6oz each), Oscar Mayer Grilled chicken breast strips
- ½ C Kraft 2% milk shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c cherry tomato halves
- ½ C red onion rings
- 4 slices LOUIS RICH turkey bacon, crisply cooked, cut into ½” pieces
- ½ C south beach diet ranch dressing
- Toss greens with chicken, cheese, tomatoes & onions.
- Spoon onto large serving platter, sprinkle with bacon.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Makes 4 servings, 2 C each
- SBD tip: This fun twist on a classic BLT provides 2 servings of veggies per serving
- Substitute : May use 8 C baby spinach leaves for bag of mixed greens
- Jazz it up: Layer all salad ingredients except dressing in a clear glass bowl. Toss with dressing just before serving.
- Nutritional info per serving
- 250 cal
- 15 g total fat
- 4 g saturated fat
- 5 mg chol
- 1180 mg sod
- 9g carbs
- 3g dietary fiber
- 3g sugars
- 22g protein
- 30% DV vitamin A
- 25%Daily Value vitamin C
- 25%dv calcium
- 8%DV iron
NotesThis is a Kraft recipe, that came out of a “SBD living” free pamphlet I had delivered to my home, it came with a sample of a SBD snack bar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More