- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got some really great tomatoes at the Farmers Market since the squirrels have gotten to everyone of my tomatoes this summer! I've made alot of BLT's and wanted to switch it up so I took the base recipe for my Veggie Pizza and changed the toppings to create a BLT Pizza and man was it good! My son said, "It was the best thing I've ever made" :) We had company over to watch the NASCAR race and every bite was eaten! I got 1 piece so next time I make it, I'll make sure we aren't expecting company!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Roll out crescent rolls onto large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form rectangular shape on sheet. I used 18x13 baking sheet or you can use 2 round pizza pans and just use 1 can rolls on each round sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- In medium size mixing bowl, mix ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese until well blended. Let cool in fridge about an hour.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Add shredded lettuce, crumbled bacon and diced tomatoes.