- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-slices crisp-cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1-1/2 tablespoons nonfat mayonnaise
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large cucumber
- Minced parsley or green onion (optional)
- Combine bacon, lettuce, spinach, tomato and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Peel cucumber.
- Trim off ends and slice
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Italian Exchange
Nick's PicksSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More