- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb.Bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley dry fiesta dip mix
- Lettuce shredded fine
- 2 tomatoes diced fine
- Bagel chips or Tortilla Chips
- Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Blend in the dip mix.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- When ready to serve place one layer of the mayonnaise mixture then a layer of lettuce tomatoes and bacon.
- Repeat layering as desired, ending with bacon on top!
- Serve with bagel chips.
NotesI tweaked this from a Paula Deen recipe...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More