- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb.Bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley dry fiesta dip mix
- Lettuce shredded fine
- 2 tomatoes diced fine
- Bagel chips or Tortilla Chips
- Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Blend in the dip mix.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- When ready to serve place one layer of the mayonnaise mixture then a layer of lettuce tomatoes and bacon.
- Repeat layering as desired, ending with bacon on top!
- Serve with bagel chips.
NotesI tweaked this from a Paula Deen recipe...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Breads and Pastry 101
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More