- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb.Bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley dry fiesta dip mix
- Lettuce shredded fine
- 2 tomatoes diced fine
- Bagel chips or Tortilla Chips
- Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Blend in the dip mix.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- When ready to serve place one layer of the mayonnaise mixture then a layer of lettuce tomatoes and bacon.
- Repeat layering as desired, ending with bacon on top!
- Serve with bagel chips.
NotesI tweaked this from a Paula Deen recipe...
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More