- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces chedder cheese)
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with green onion if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More