- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces chedder cheese)
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with green onion if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More