- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces chedder cheese)
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with green onion if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More