- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces chedder cheese)
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with green onion if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Rachel's Vegan KitchenSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More