- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces chedder cheese)
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with green onion if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More