- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2c mayo
- 1/2c ranch dressing(the bottle kind)
- 2tbs chili sauce (optional)
- 2tbs lemon juice
- 1tsp sugar
- 1/2c-chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2tbs-green onion-chopped
- 4 or 5 bacon strips-(cooked and broken)I like using the real bacon pieces you can get at the store in the salad dressing isle,comes in a jar,I use the whole jar)
- 3c cooked elbow macaroni
- Cook macaroni as per pkg drain and let cool, combine all of the other ingredients and add macaroni and mix well. Let refrigerate several hours, then serve and enjoy.
- This is an awsome recipe for barbecues and summer get togethers. Or even in the winter, what the heck it is good all the time, what can I say.
NotesOkay where do I start,macaroni salads are boring to me so I wanted to make something that my husband would want to take in his lunch for work the next day.So I came up with this, and it really does taste like a BTL/with macaroni.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More