- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2c mayo
- 1/2c ranch dressing(the bottle kind)
- 2tbs chili sauce (optional)
- 2tbs lemon juice
- 1tsp sugar
- 1/2c-chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2tbs-green onion-chopped
- 4 or 5 bacon strips-(cooked and broken)I like using the real bacon pieces you can get at the store in the salad dressing isle,comes in a jar,I use the whole jar)
- 3c cooked elbow macaroni
- Cook macaroni as per pkg drain and let cool, combine all of the other ingredients and add macaroni and mix well. Let refrigerate several hours, then serve and enjoy.
- This is an awsome recipe for barbecues and summer get togethers. Or even in the winter, what the heck it is good all the time, what can I say.
NotesOkay where do I start,macaroni salads are boring to me so I wanted to make something that my husband would want to take in his lunch for work the next day.So I came up with this, and it really does taste like a BTL/with macaroni.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Breads and Pastry 101
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More