- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Approx 20 to 30
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 oz Osacar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1 Large Tomato, Finely Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded lettuce
- 1 Large package Cream Cheese
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1 Package Ranch Seasoning
- 1/3 Cups Chives Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Sharp Chedder Shredded
- 4-6 Flour Tortilla's
- In a Medium sized bowl add Cream Cheese and Mayo, cream together well.
- Add Ranch Seasoning, Bacon Bits, Chives & Shredded Chedder, Mix well. Add additional Mayo if you feel that it is too thick and not spreadable.
- You do not want it overly moist or it will make the pinwheels soggy.
- Spread a nice layer of Cream Cheese Mixture onto Flour Tortilla.
- Place a fine layer of shredded lettuce.
- Add a fine layer of chopped tomatoes.
- Roll very tightly place in baking pain.
- Repeat above steps until all ingredients are used.
- Cover & Place in refrigerator.
- 15 to 20 minutes before serving, remove from refrigerator and slice into 1 inch portions, onto glass serving plate. Yummie.
- I usually will have left over shredded lettuce & in that case I will place a layer onto the glass plate and set the Pinwheels onto the glass plate as it makes for a nice presentation.
NotesThis was another one of those moments where the girls said, "I have to bring a snack to the Sports Awards Banquet", type situation. Peaked in the fridge and had all the ingredients and whipped it them up in short order. Both of the girls liked them and we received requests for the recipe. Course it was stuck inside my head until I put it on paper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More