- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1pkg crescent rolls
- 1/2 c mayo
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 6 slices bacon-cooked & crumbled
- 1 c shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato-chopped
- 1/4 c green onion slices
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll dough and arrange on greased pizza pan. Pat out dough, pressing the seams together.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool completely.
- Mix mayo and mustard, spread on crust.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onion.
- Cut into wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More