- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
Can be served with grilled chicken as a main dish.
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, mashed
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/4 t garlic salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 drops hot sauce (opt)
- 4 c shredded lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb bacon, crisp cooked, crumbled
- 3/4 c croutons (opt)
- In food processor, combine all dressing ingredients; beat at low speed just until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- At serving time, arrange salad ingredients on 6 individual plates or toss in large salad bowl.
- Serve with dressing.