- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 225 g bacon (approx. 12 slices)
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Place bacon in a frying pan and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Toast bread (optional).
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on each of 4 pieces of bread.
- Add 2 slices of tomato on top of lettuce.
- Add 3 strips of bacon evenly on top of tomatoes.
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons sesame mayo.
- Place remaining 4 slices of bread on top to close sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
NotesAdd pizzazz to your BLT with creamy sesame mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More