- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 225 g bacon (approx. 12 slices)
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Place bacon in a frying pan and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Toast bread (optional).
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on each of 4 pieces of bread.
- Add 2 slices of tomato on top of lettuce.
- Add 3 strips of bacon evenly on top of tomatoes.
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons sesame mayo.
- Place remaining 4 slices of bread on top to close sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
NotesAdd pizzazz to your BLT with creamy sesame mayo.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More