- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 225 g bacon (approx. 12 slices)
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Place bacon in a frying pan and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Toast bread (optional).
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on each of 4 pieces of bread.
- Add 2 slices of tomato on top of lettuce.
- Add 3 strips of bacon evenly on top of tomatoes.
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons sesame mayo.
- Place remaining 4 slices of bread on top to close sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
NotesAdd pizzazz to your BLT with creamy sesame mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More