- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 (8-ounce) containers refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain, cool and crumble into small pieces.
- Set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; sprinkle with flour and separate into rectangles.
- Arrange rectangles, flour side down, on bottom of a 15 x 10-inch baking pan, pressing to cover bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides. Seal seams. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, pepper blend and garlic.
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust. Sprinkle with cooked bacon, green onions and lettuce.
- Add tomato and cheese.
- Garnish with extra green onions, if desired.