- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 (8-ounce) containers refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain, cool and crumble into small pieces.
- Set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; sprinkle with flour and separate into rectangles.
- Arrange rectangles, flour side down, on bottom of a 15 x 10-inch baking pan, pressing to cover bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides. Seal seams. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, pepper blend and garlic.
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust. Sprinkle with cooked bacon, green onions and lettuce.
- Add tomato and cheese.
- Garnish with extra green onions, if desired.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More