- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices deli sliced turkey breast, sliced thin, not shaved
- 4 slices deli american cheese
- 2 large pieces iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortilla's
- Cook bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Slice tomato and get your lettuce pieces ready.
- Spread Miracle Whip on tortilla's, dividing the tablespoon between each tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch all the way around. Layer lettuce, turkey breast, cheese, bacon and tomato, dividing all between both tortilla's.
- Starting at a long end, roll up tightly and cut at an angle thru the center and serve.
- Serves 2
NotesYummy, a jazzed up BLT that my hubby has been wanting me to make! It was well worth the wait as it was just the 2 of us for dinner and we really enjoyed it! The only heating of the kitchen was cooking the bacon and it went fast so this is a great recipe to make when it's to hot to cook!
The Social Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More