- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices deli sliced turkey breast, sliced thin, not shaved
- 4 slices deli american cheese
- 2 large pieces iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortilla's
- Cook bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Slice tomato and get your lettuce pieces ready.
- Spread Miracle Whip on tortilla's, dividing the tablespoon between each tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch all the way around. Layer lettuce, turkey breast, cheese, bacon and tomato, dividing all between both tortilla's.
- Starting at a long end, roll up tightly and cut at an angle thru the center and serve.
- Serves 2
NotesYummy, a jazzed up BLT that my hubby has been wanting me to make! It was well worth the wait as it was just the 2 of us for dinner and we really enjoyed it! The only heating of the kitchen was cooking the bacon and it went fast so this is a great recipe to make when it's to hot to cook!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More