- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 11 - 6 ounce cans lemonade
- 1 Tablespoon blue food coloring
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 12 - 12 ounce cans/bottles 7-Up *
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
- Mix water, sugar, lemonade, and food coloring.
- Just before serving: Add 7-Up and sherbet.
- NOTE: If you want the punch rather tart, you can add Squirt OR grapefruit soda.
NotesThis punch is so popular that it is the punch of choice at weddings and graduations where BLUE was wedding or school color.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More