- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 11 - 6 ounce cans lemonade
- 1 Tablespoon blue food coloring
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 12 - 12 ounce cans/bottles 7-Up *
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
- Mix water, sugar, lemonade, and food coloring.
- Just before serving: Add 7-Up and sherbet.
- NOTE: If you want the punch rather tart, you can add Squirt OR grapefruit soda.
NotesThis punch is so popular that it is the punch of choice at weddings and graduations where BLUE was wedding or school color.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce