- 1 gallon water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 11 - 6 ounce cans lemonade
- 1 Tablespoon blue food coloring
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 12 - 12 ounce cans/bottles 7-Up *
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
Mix water, sugar, lemonade, and food coloring.
Just before serving: Add 7-Up and sherbet.
NOTE: If you want the punch rather tart, you can add Squirt OR grapefruit soda.
This punch is so popular that it is the punch of choice at weddings and graduations where BLUE was wedding or school color.
No Reviews at this time.