- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 11 - 6 ounce cans lemonade
- 1 Tablespoon blue food coloring
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 12 - 12 ounce cans/bottles 7-Up *
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
- Mix water, sugar, lemonade, and food coloring.
- Just before serving: Add 7-Up and sherbet.
- NOTE: If you want the punch rather tart, you can add Squirt OR grapefruit soda.
NotesThis punch is so popular that it is the punch of choice at weddings and graduations where BLUE was wedding or school color.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More