- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa, well rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium sized sauce pan, reduce the heat and simmer covered until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Chill the quinoa in the fridge.
- Assemble the parfait by layering the quinoa, yogurt, blueberries and pecans.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2014
This simple recipe can serve as breakfast, a mid-day snack or even dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More