- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small packages raspberry or blackberry flavored Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 15 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine hot water and Jello, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple and blueberry pie filling.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch pan (I use a glass one)and chill in refrigerator until firm.
- For topping, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in sour cream, cool whip and vanilla. Spread over firm gelatin.
- Chill until serving.
NotesI know people like fruit salads with a meal but I like them like dessert instead.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More