- 2 small packages raspberry or blackberry flavored Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 15 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine hot water and Jello, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in pineapple and blueberry pie filling.
Pour into a 9x13 inch pan (I use a glass one)and chill in refrigerator until firm.
For topping, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
Beat in sour cream, cool whip and vanilla. Spread over firm gelatin.
Chill until serving.