- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small packages raspberry or blackberry flavored Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 15 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine hot water and Jello, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple and blueberry pie filling.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch pan (I use a glass one)and chill in refrigerator until firm.
- For topping, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in sour cream, cool whip and vanilla. Spread over firm gelatin.
- Chill until serving.
NotesI know people like fruit salads with a meal but I like them like dessert instead.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More