- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 96
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis always makes my 7 year old grandson smile! ;)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pints orange sherbet
- 4 medium ripe banana
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 18 miniature chocolate chips
- In four batches, process the orange juice, milk, sherbet and bananas in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with whipped topping.
- Pipe a ghost shape on top of each beverage.
- Position chocolate chips for eyes.