- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 96
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pints orange sherbet
- 4 medium ripe banana
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 18 miniature chocolate chips
- In four batches, process the orange juice, milk, sherbet and bananas in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with whipped topping.
- Pipe a ghost shape on top of each beverage.
- Position chocolate chips for eyes.
NotesThis always makes my 7 year old grandson smile! ;)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More