- Cooking Time: NONE
- Servings: DEPENDS
- Preparation Time: 54 DAYS
- 50M live fresh Gulf Shrimps
- 10M gallons unrefined Crude Oil
- Sea Salt
- * Toss shrimps in oil and salt to coat completely; marinate several days outside in sunny area, preferably on a sandy beach.
- * When ready (shrimps will be dead and putrid), have angry Gulf-area fishermen serve to Lamar McKay every day forever and ever.
- ** NOTE: this recipe can be converted to use any Gulf seafood- scallops, fish, octopus, dolphin, various birds.
- *** FOLKS, GO OUT AND HAVE SEAFOOD FOR DINNER TODAY, FOR VERY SOON IT MAY BE A LUXURY.
NotesThis is a timely recipe; it'll be how we'll enjoy our Gulf seafood for a long, long time I'm afraid. I think Ole Boy McKay should be served this dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For the rest of his natural life. In prison. In the hole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More