BP GULF SHRIMPS IN OIL
BP Gulf Shrimps in Oil
- Cooking Time: NONE
- Servings: DEPENDS
- Preparation Time: 54 DAYS
- 50M live fresh Gulf Shrimps
- 10M gallons unrefined Crude Oil
- Sea Salt
* Toss shrimps in oil and salt to coat completely; marinate several days outside in sunny area, preferably on a sandy beach.
* When ready (shrimps will be dead and putrid), have angry Gulf-area fishermen serve to Lamar McKay every day forever and ever.
** NOTE: this recipe can be converted to use any Gulf seafood- scallops, fish, octopus, dolphin, various birds.
*** FOLKS, GO OUT AND HAVE SEAFOOD FOR DINNER TODAY, FOR VERY SOON IT MAY BE A LUXURY.