- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry's® Garlic Powder With Parsley
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and garlic powder. Dip chicken in melted Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, then bread crumb mixture, coating well. In 13 x 9-inch roasting pan, arrange chicken. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More