- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup finely crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small shallow dish combine the stuffing mix, cheese, parsley, curry powder and seasoning. Mix together.
- In an 8x11 inch baking dish, melt the butter/margarine in the microwave. Dip the chicken breasts in the stuffing mixture, coating both sides of each breast.
- Place chicken in baking dish and sprinkle any leftover stuffing mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then turn chicken pieces over and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More