- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. bacon or sausage, cooked and crumbled fine*
- 3 1/2 cups cooked rice*
- 8 eggs, scrambled and chopped fine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Egg roll or rice paper wrappers.
- Chop the cooked egg and meat in the processor.
- Mix all together.
- Fill wrappers and fry in oil.
- These can be frozen before cooking or after.
- Serve with lots of Pace Picante Sauce or eat as is!
NotesI have to admit I have never made these. I was in Vegas and had something at the breakfast buffet in the Mirage and this seems to have all the ingredients. I must get around to trying them.
Shredded cooked potato can be used instead of the rice. You can also can add chopped green peppers or ham (the Mirage rolls had green peppers)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce