BRIE WITH SUN DRIED TOMATO TOPPING
- 2 pounds Brie cheese
- 5 tablespoons minced parsley leaves
- 5 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil and well minced
- 2 ½ tablespoons oil from sun dried tomatoes
- 12 cloves of garlic mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Chill brie well before handling.
Remove rind from top and place on serving platter.
Combine parsley, parmesan, tomatoes, oil, garlic basil and pine nuts.
Spread on top of Brie.
For best flavor, let Brie stand 60 minutes before serving with Water Crackers.