- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds Brie cheese
- 5 tablespoons minced parsley leaves
- 5 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil and well minced
- 2 ½ tablespoons oil from sun dried tomatoes
- 12 cloves of garlic mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Chill brie well before handling.
- Remove rind from top and place on serving platter.
- Combine parsley, parmesan, tomatoes, oil, garlic basil and pine nuts.
- Spread on top of Brie.
- For best flavor, let Brie stand 60 minutes before serving with Water Crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More