- Cooking Time: 140
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 7b. Brisket. Marinate overNight or at least 4 hours.
- 4 large. Yellow onions (sliced)
- Emerils seasoning to taste
- 16 ounce coke
- Place sliced onions on bottom of a baking pan & lay brisket on
- The onions.
- Put in a a a preheated 400-deg oven. uncovered until browned about 45 minutes,
- then pour a regular coke over The brisket, cover & cook at reduced heat of
- 350 deg for 2-1/4 Hours
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More