- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dry stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until crisp but tender.
- In a small bowl mix together the soup and mayonnaise. Set aside. In a 9x13 inch baking dish layer the chicken, broccoli, soup mixture, and cheese. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More