- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup almonds, hazelnuts, pecans OR walnuts (chopped and toasted) - OPTIONAL
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter with sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Grandually add try ingredients.
- Using a small scoop, drop onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Using a juice glass, slightly flatten each cookie. *
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes.
- * NOTE: For a crisper cookie, flatten the cookie to 1/8-inch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Decadent Desserts Made From
My Family CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More