- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup almonds, hazelnuts, pecans OR walnuts (chopped and toasted) - OPTIONAL
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter with sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Grandually add try ingredients.
- Using a small scoop, drop onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Using a juice glass, slightly flatten each cookie. *
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes.
- * NOTE: For a crisper cookie, flatten the cookie to 1/8-inch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More