- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot water, if needed
- In a medium saucepan heat 6 Tablespoons butter and brown sugar over medium heat until butter melts. Remove mixture from heat.
- Stir in sifted powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add enough hot water to make a smooth, spreadable frosting.
- Frost cooled cookies immediately after preparing frosting.
- If frosting becomes grainy, add more drops of hot water and stir until smooth.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More