- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot water, if needed
- In a medium saucepan heat 6 Tablespoons butter and brown sugar over medium heat until butter melts. Remove mixture from heat.
- Stir in sifted powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add enough hot water to make a smooth, spreadable frosting.
- Frost cooled cookies immediately after preparing frosting.
- If frosting becomes grainy, add more drops of hot water and stir until smooth.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More