- Cooking Time: About an hour
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 9" pie shell, unbaked
- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- dash salt
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Reynolds parchment paper
- REGAL CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- dash salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- To make brownie pie. Cut out circle of parchment paper to fit in bottom of 9" pie plate then line with your favorite pie crust. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Prick pieshell and bake it for 10 minutes until light brown. Remove from oven. Lower temperature to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, melt chocolate and butter stirring constantly unjtil smooth. Cool slightly. In a medium bowl beat eggs until light and lemon colored. Add sugar, salt, corn syrup, milk and vanilla then beat in chocolate mixture. Pour in pie shell. Bake 45-50 minutes or until top puffs and begins to crack. Cool and serve with ice cream and Regal Chocolate Sauce.
- To prepare Regal Chocolate Sauce...In a small saucepan, melt chocolate and water stirring constantly until smooth. Add sugar and salt. Cook stirring for about five minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is very slightly thickened and smooth. Remove from heat and stif in butter and vanilla until smooth.
NotesThis is a recipe passed down to me from a dear aunt. She knew that my husband was crazy insane for anything chocolate and used to make it for his every birthday. I think one bite and you will be crazy insane too!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with Sabra
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More