- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 unbaked 9" pie shell
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 14 oz. can condensed milk, divided
- 20 tan colored caramels (the bags we can buy always have dark brown ones in too)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 T. margarine, melted
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Cool Whip for topping
- Scatter nuts in the pie shell.
- On Low heat, mix 2/3 c. of the sweetened condensed milk & the caramels till caramels dissolve; pour this over the nuts.
- In another bowl, beat egg; mix in the margarine & the rest of the condensed milk, stir in the melted chocolate, & pour this over the caramel layer.
- Bake at 325 till the center springs back when touched with a finger, about 32-35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool, topped with Cool Whip. Refrigerate left-overs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More