- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 unbaked 9" pie shell
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 14 oz. can condensed milk, divided
- 20 tan colored caramels (the bags we can buy always have dark brown ones in too)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 T. margarine, melted
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Cool Whip for topping
- Scatter nuts in the pie shell.
- On Low heat, mix 2/3 c. of the sweetened condensed milk & the caramels till caramels dissolve; pour this over the nuts.
- In another bowl, beat egg; mix in the margarine & the rest of the condensed milk, stir in the melted chocolate, & pour this over the caramel layer.
- Bake at 325 till the center springs back when touched with a finger, about 32-35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool, topped with Cool Whip. Refrigerate left-overs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More