- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle green hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 thick slices French baguette, halved
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Place chicken in a foil-lined broiling pan. Pour hot pepper sauce and green hot pepper sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with paprika. Top with onion slices.
- Broil for 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Place each breast half on bottom half of sliced baguette; top with tomato, lettuce and top half of baguette to serve.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More