- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle green hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 thick slices French baguette, halved
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Place chicken in a foil-lined broiling pan. Pour hot pepper sauce and green hot pepper sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with paprika. Top with onion slices.
- Broil for 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Place each breast half on bottom half of sliced baguette; top with tomato, lettuce and top half of baguette to serve.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More