- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle green hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 thick slices French baguette, halved
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Place chicken in a foil-lined broiling pan. Pour hot pepper sauce and green hot pepper sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with paprika. Top with onion slices.
- Broil for 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Place each breast half on bottom half of sliced baguette; top with tomato, lettuce and top half of baguette to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Italy or BustSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More