- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups cut-up vegetables such as zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions
- 3/4 cup Frank's® REDHOT® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1. ARRANGE shrimp and vegetables on skewers. Place in large baking dish.
- 2. Pour 1/3 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce over kabobs and turn to coat.
- 3. GRILL or broil kabobs 5 to 7 min. until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, basting with remaining sauce.
- Tip: Substitute 1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce mixed with 1/3 cup melted butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More