- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 2 oz. Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. finely ground walnuts
- Clean, wash celery well, cut into 4 inch pieces.
- Combine cream cheese until smooth; beat in cayenne pepper and paprika; stir in walnuts.
- Stuff celery; sprinkle crumbled roquefort or blue cheese on top of stuffed celery.
- Yield 4 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More