- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 2 oz. Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. finely ground walnuts
- Clean, wash celery well, cut into 4 inch pieces.
- Combine cream cheese until smooth; beat in cayenne pepper and paprika; stir in walnuts.
- Stuff celery; sprinkle crumbled roquefort or blue cheese on top of stuffed celery.
- Yield 4 servings.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More