- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 2 oz. Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. finely ground walnuts
- Clean, wash celery well, cut into 4 inch pieces.
- Combine cream cheese until smooth; beat in cayenne pepper and paprika; stir in walnuts.
- Stuff celery; sprinkle crumbled roquefort or blue cheese on top of stuffed celery.
- Yield 4 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More