- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a lite salad for heavy meals.
- 1 box live butter lettuce
- 1 lemon
- 1/4- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melter butter
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Melt butter in small microwave dish. let cool, then add water.
- Cut lemon in half.
- Wash and dry lettuce.
- Tear into pieces. put in large bowl.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of lettuce,add butter/water over that, then squeeze juice from lemon over top.
- Toss salad very well, tell sugar disolves.
- Salad will wilt as you toss.
- Divide into 4 bowls.
The Official "Burnt" Movie Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More