- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c. milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 oz. each), crushed
- In a bowl, combine crumbs and butter.
- Pat into the bottom of an ungreased 9 X 13 in. pan. Chill.
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding mixes and milk until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Fold in the ice cream and whipped topping.
- Spoon over crust.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bars.
- Thaw 20 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More