BUTTER PECAN CRUNCH
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c. milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 oz. each), crushed
In a bowl, combine crumbs and butter.
Pat into the bottom of an ungreased 9 X 13 in. pan. Chill.
In a mixing bowl, beat pudding mixes and milk until well blended, about 1 minute.
Fold in the ice cream and whipped topping.
Spoon over crust.
Sprinkle with crushed candy bars.
Thaw 20 minutes before serving.