- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cup(s) TINY TWIST PRETZELS
- 1 cup(s) SALTED PEANUTS
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 1/4 cup(s) BUTTER
- 1/4 cup(s) SUGAR
- 1/4 cup(s) CORN SYRUP; Light.
- 1/4 cup(s) BROWN SUGAR
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) BAKING SODA
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) IMITATION BUTTER FLAVOR
- Add pretzels to a large baking pan with sides that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray; set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat place corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, salt, and butter; mix well.
- When mixture is melted and starts to bubble turn temperature down a little and let boil gently for five minutes; stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and butter flavoring; mix well.
- Immediately pour hot toffee mixture over pretzels and nuts.
- Stir well to making sure all pretzels and nuts are coated.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 225 degrees stirring every 15 minutes.
- When finished baking remove from oven and pour pretzels on to a non-stick pan or a large jelly roll pan that has been greased lightly with butter.
- When pretzels are cool enough to handle and still warm; separate any pretzels that are stuck together
NotesThese are so easy to make. You can use any nut you like. I have used almonds also. This recipe can be doubled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More