- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cup(s) TINY TWIST PRETZELS
- 1 cup(s) SALTED PEANUTS
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 1/4 cup(s) BUTTER
- 1/4 cup(s) SUGAR
- 1/4 cup(s) CORN SYRUP; Light.
- 1/4 cup(s) BROWN SUGAR
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) BAKING SODA
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) IMITATION BUTTER FLAVOR
- Add pretzels to a large baking pan with sides that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray; set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat place corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, salt, and butter; mix well.
- When mixture is melted and starts to bubble turn temperature down a little and let boil gently for five minutes; stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and butter flavoring; mix well.
- Immediately pour hot toffee mixture over pretzels and nuts.
- Stir well to making sure all pretzels and nuts are coated.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 225 degrees stirring every 15 minutes.
- When finished baking remove from oven and pour pretzels on to a non-stick pan or a large jelly roll pan that has been greased lightly with butter.
- When pretzels are cool enough to handle and still warm; separate any pretzels that are stuck together
NotesThese are so easy to make. You can use any nut you like. I have used almonds also. This recipe can be doubled.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More