- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 C. flour
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 C. Cool Whip®
- 2 C. milk
- 1 C. coconut
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1 C. confectioners' sugar
- 1 C. miniature marshmallows
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and oleo until crumbly and pat into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Stir frequently until brown. Cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, Cool Whip and miniature marshmallows.
- Put on top of crust.
- Mix together the milk and pudding and put on the cream cheese layer.
- Crumble 4 Butterfinger candy bars and sprinkle them on top of a layer of Cool Whip that was put on top of pudding layer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More