- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 20
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate-chip cookie dough
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 can (8 1/2 ounces) sliced pears, well drained, blotted dry and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained, blotted dry and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup light cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan. Bake until firm to the touch and browned at the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs until creamy. Beat in condensed milk and lime juice.
- In another bowl mix pears, peaches, pecans, coconut, brown sugar and butter, crumbling the sugar with your fingers.
- With a rubber spatula, spoon egg mixture onto cookie crust and spread almost to the edges. Sprinkle pear-peach mixture evenly over top.
- Bake until egg mixture is set, about 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Place butterscotch chips and cream in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 to 40 seconds; stir until smooth; pour over cookies. Let cookies cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until solid. Cut into 32 bars to serve.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 210; Total fat 10g; Saturated fat 5g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 80mg; Carbohydrate 28g; Fiber 1g; Protein 3g; Vitamin A 2%DV*; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 4%DV; Iron 2%DV * Daily Value
NotesHomemade, delicious and pear-fect! Enjoy the layers of flavors in these dessert bars. Canned pears and peaches contribute natural sweetness and nutrients, and add to their moist texture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More