- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 180
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground (optional)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- Toast Nuts - Spread the nuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at a 350 oven for 5 to 10 minutes or till light golden brown, watching carefully and stirring once or twice so food doesn't burn.
- Add the ingredients to a bread machine according to manufacturer's directions, adding the banana with the milk.
- Bake the bread using regular or white setting (use the light color setting, if available).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More