- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 180
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground (optional)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- Toast Nuts - Spread the nuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at a 350 oven for 5 to 10 minutes or till light golden brown, watching carefully and stirring once or twice so food doesn't burn.
- Add the ingredients to a bread machine according to manufacturer's directions, adding the banana with the milk.
- Bake the bread using regular or white setting (use the light color setting, if available).
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More