- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 180
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground (optional)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- Toast Nuts - Spread the nuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at a 350 oven for 5 to 10 minutes or till light golden brown, watching carefully and stirring once or twice so food doesn't burn.
- Add the ingredients to a bread machine according to manufacturer's directions, adding the banana with the milk.
- Bake the bread using regular or white setting (use the light color setting, if available).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More