- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon blue Hawaiian punch
- 1 (2 liter) lemon lime soda
- 1 (64 oz) bottle white grape juice
- 1 gallon pineapple sherbet
- Mix first three ingredients in a punch bowl. Stir. Then, add scoops of pineapple sherbet to the top of the punch. Stir occasionally so that punch does not separate. Makes about 25 servings. Can double if you need more.
NotesI struggled to find a punch recipe on the internet that would be good for a baby boy. Therefore, I created this one on my own! This comes out a beautiful blue color. Can double if you need more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The NourishFull Kitchen
Koken met OmaSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More