BABY BAKED POTATOES
- 1 pound baby red, white or fingerling potatos
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence or Italian seasoning
- 8 bay leaves
- 10 garlic cloves, unpeeled
Preheat oven to 400. Wash potatoes, place them in a shallow baking dish, mix in all ingredients except bay leaves. Toss well.
Tuck bay leaves around potatoes. Put garlic cloves over potatoes and bake for 40 minutes, turning potatoes once every 15 minutes.