- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound baby red, white or fingerling potatos
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence or Italian seasoning
- 8 bay leaves
- 10 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Preheat oven to 400. Wash potatoes, place them in a shallow baking dish, mix in all ingredients except bay leaves. Toss well.
- Tuck bay leaves around potatoes. Put garlic cloves over potatoes and bake for 40 minutes, turning potatoes once every 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More