- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5-ounce) bag mixed spring salad greens
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Toss together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More