BABY SHOWER PUNCH RECIPE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon blue Hawaiian punch
- 1 (2 liter) lemon lime soda
- 1 (64 oz) bottle white grape juice
- 1 gallon pineapple sherbet
- Mix first three ingredients in a punch bowl. Stir. Then, add scoops of pineapple sherbet to the top of the punch. Stir occasionally so that punch does not separate. Makes about 25 servings. Can double if you need more.
NotesI struggled to find a punch recipe on the internet that would be good for a baby boy. Therefore, I created this one on my own! This comes out a beautiful blue color. Can double if you need more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More