- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) Package Baby Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Place carrots in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes, until tender. Remove from heat, and drain. You can also steam them.
- Gently toss with butter, dill, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- NOTE: You can also use dill weed or seed. But I like fresh Dill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More