- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp pecan halves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- Sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 6 cups loosely packed baby mixed greens
- 1 apple pear, halved, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- To prepare the dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, pecans, honey and sea salt and pepper to taste in a salad bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add greens and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates.
- Top with apple pear slices.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries and feta cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More