- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 c. sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixter for about 2 minutes or until cream. Gradually add sugar, beating well for 5 to 7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Combine flour and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended; stir in vanilla and almond extracts. Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins (standard size), filling three-fourths full.
- Bakeat 350 degress for 22 to 25 minutesor until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks. Yields approx. 2 1/2 dozen.
- Alternatively, pound cakes can be made in fluted mini pound cake pans: size varies according to brand. Pans should be greased and floured. Fill pans three-fourths full and bake at 350 degrees. Length of time will vary according to pan size. Cakes can also be baked in mini-muffin tins following same instructions baking for 16 to 18 minutes. Yields approx. 9 dozen.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More