- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 48-72
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Baby Ruth® candy bars
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Blend margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chopped candy bars and dry ingredients until well blended.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by 1/2 teaspoonful onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
- Remove from sheets and cool on wire racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More