- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 48-72
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Baby Ruth® candy bars
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Blend margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chopped candy bars and dry ingredients until well blended.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by 1/2 teaspoonful onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
- Remove from sheets and cool on wire racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More