- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI struggled to find a punch recipe on the internet that would be good for a baby boy. Therefore, I created this one on my own! This comes out a beautiful blue color. Can double if you need more.
- 1 gallon blue Hawaiian punch
- 1 (2 liter) lemon lime soda
- 1 (64 oz) bottle white grape juice
- 1 gallon pineapple sherbet
- Mix first three ingredients in a punch bowl. Stir. Then, add scoops of pineapple sherbet to the top of the punch. Stir occasionally so that punch does not separate. Makes about 25 servings. Can double if you need more.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More