- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon blue Hawaiian punch
- 1 (2 liter) lemon lime soda
- 1 (64 oz) bottle white grape juice
- 1 gallon pineapple sherbet
- Mix first three ingredients in a punch bowl. Stir. Then, add scoops of pineapple sherbet to the top of the punch. Stir occasionally so that punch does not separate. Makes about 25 servings. Can double if you need more.
NotesI struggled to find a punch recipe on the internet that would be good for a baby boy. Therefore, I created this one on my own! This comes out a beautiful blue color. Can double if you need more.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More