- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 eggs
- 450 g baby shrimp, cooked and deveined
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ½ cup Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 4 plain croissants
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and cool in refrigerator.
- Wash shrimp, dry well and place in a bowl.
- Remove shells from eggs and finely chop.
- Add eggs, celery and Spicy mayo to bowl and mix. (If you prefer less spice, use the egg, celery and spicy mayo mix as a shrimp topping rather than mixing them together).
- Slice open each croissant. Layer with lettuce leaf and tomato slices. Add shrimp salad (or shrimp and spicy mayo topping) and close each sandwich with the top of the croissant.
- Serve immediately.
NotesWe’ve taken the classic shrimp salad sandwich and kicked it up with our spicy mayo.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More