- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dehydrated Egg White Powder (such as Deb El Just Whites- you can find it in the baking section at the grocery store)
- Dehydrated bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, etc. (You can find these in the spice or bulk dry good section of your grocery store).
- 1.) In a bowl, reconsitute the egg whites with water (as directed on egg white container). Mix in your choice of vegetables, and beat the whites with a fork until thick and foamy.
- 2.) Pour into a hot pan (greased with a little oil if your pan isn't non-stick) and scramble until done to your liking.
- Along with a packet of oatmeal (with dried fruit or nuts added) or some fire-toasted bread, you've got a tasty, complete breakfast!
Noteshis is seriously light-weight, easy to make tasty food. Along with a packet of oatmeal (with dried fruit or nuts added) or some fire-toasted bread, you've got a tasty, complete breakfast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More