- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dehydrated Egg White Powder (such as Deb El Just Whites- you can find it in the baking section at the grocery store)
- Dehydrated bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, etc. (You can find these in the spice or bulk dry good section of your grocery store).
- 1.) In a bowl, reconsitute the egg whites with water (as directed on egg white container). Mix in your choice of vegetables, and beat the whites with a fork until thick and foamy.
- 2.) Pour into a hot pan (greased with a little oil if your pan isn't non-stick) and scramble until done to your liking.
- Along with a packet of oatmeal (with dried fruit or nuts added) or some fire-toasted bread, you've got a tasty, complete breakfast!
Noteshis is seriously light-weight, easy to make tasty food. Along with a packet of oatmeal (with dried fruit or nuts added) or some fire-toasted bread, you've got a tasty, complete breakfast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More