- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 package vacuum-sealed chicken cubes (found near the canned tuna at the grocery store)
- dehydrated carrots (found in the spice or bulk dry foods section at the grocery store)
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1.) Add the chicken flavoring packets, garlic and powdered ginger to water in a pot on your camp stove, and bring to a boil.
- 2.) Add ramen noodles and dehydrated carrots and cook 3-5 minutes until noodles are done and carrots are just reconstituted.
- 3.) Stir in the chicken cubes and heat through. Serve hot.
NotesAnother great one-pot meal!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking DC 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More