- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 package vacuum-sealed chicken cubes (found near the canned tuna at the grocery store)
- dehydrated carrots (found in the spice or bulk dry foods section at the grocery store)
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1.) Add the chicken flavoring packets, garlic and powdered ginger to water in a pot on your camp stove, and bring to a boil.
- 2.) Add ramen noodles and dehydrated carrots and cook 3-5 minutes until noodles are done and carrots are just reconstituted.
- 3.) Stir in the chicken cubes and heat through. Serve hot.
NotesAnother great one-pot meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More