- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 package vacuum-sealed chicken cubes (found near the canned tuna at the grocery store)
- dehydrated carrots (found in the spice or bulk dry foods section at the grocery store)
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1.) Add the chicken flavoring packets, garlic and powdered ginger to water in a pot on your camp stove, and bring to a boil.
- 2.) Add ramen noodles and dehydrated carrots and cook 3-5 minutes until noodles are done and carrots are just reconstituted.
- 3.) Stir in the chicken cubes and heat through. Serve hot.
NotesAnother great one-pot meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More